- Bed linens – sheets (single/twin size) & blankets or sleeping bag
- Bath Towel
- Toiletries – shampoo, deodorant, toothbrush, toothpaste, personal care products
- Hairdryer (optional)
- Thursday, Friday, and Saturday – Casual, comfortable, and appropriate clothing – shirts, shorts, jeans/long pants, etc.
- Nice dress attire for Sunday
- Jacket or sweatshirt
- Sturdy walking shoes
- Umbrella and/or raincoat
- Alarm clock/ phone & charger
- Water bottle
- Backpack/ bag (to carry our program book & other materials)
- Hand Sanitizer
- Face Masks
- Vaccination card/photo of vaccination card
- Prescription Medication – *see notes below*
- Any completed pre-seminar forms or room key deposit checks that were not previously returned to us by mail (applies only to late registrants)
- Small fan (optional)
- A small amount of spending money (optional – for HOBY merchandise available during the weekend)
If applicable, be sure to bring any prescription medication. Please bring only as much medication as will reasonably be needed during the HOBY event (4 days). Medication must be in its original container as labeled by the pharmacy. Please refer to the Policy for Use of Medication During a HOBY Event included in the Emergency Medical Information.
Check-in will start at 9:00 am on Thursday, June 16th, 2022, and last until 10:45 am. Please make every effort to arrive during that time frame. Please do not arrive expecting to check-in prior to 9:00 am. Those dropping off participants will not be allowed into the dorm rooms. We ask that you drop off the participant at the registration tables outside, or directly inside the HUB (if raining).
Please contact at Justine Keller at LSC@hobywa.org with any questions.