- Bed linens – XL twin sheets and pillowcase
- Blanket or sleeping bag
- Bath towel
- Toiletries – shampoo, deodorant, toothbrush, toothpaste, personal care products
- Hair dryer
- Clothing (Please wear comfortable and appropriate clothing)
- Thursday-Saturday HOBY Tee-shirt (Provided), shorts/pants
- Sunday: Sunday best – dress up and wear something you feel comfortable in!
- Jacket, sweatshirt, or other cover-up
- Comfortable shoes (Campus is fairly big, so please wear comfortable walking shoes!)
- Umbrella and/or raincoat
- Water bottle
- Prescription Medication (if applicable)
- A small amount of spending money (optional – for HOBY merchandise and other items available during the weekend)
- Any completed pre-seminar forms or room key deposit checks that were not previously returned to us by mail (applies only to late registrants)
- Small fan (optional)
If applicable, be sure to bring any prescription medication. Please bring only as much medication as will reasonably be needed during the HOBY event (4 days). Medication must be in its original container as labeled by the pharmacy. Please refer to the Policy for Use of Medication During a HOBY Event included in the Emergency Medical Information.
Check-in will start at 9:00 am on June 15th, 2023, and last until 10:30 am. Please make every effort to arrive during that time frame. Please do not arrive expecting to check in early. More information on the Check-in location will be emailed out prior to the seminar.
Please contact at Justine Keller at LSC@hobywa.org with any questions.